PAN is an expert network that seeks to provide e – services to professionals across the diaspora.
- By agreeing to sign up to PAN’s online services, you are entering into a binding agreement with PAN and therefore are agreeing to all of the terms outlined in the agreement.
- By clicking “Join Now”, “Sign Up” or similar radio buttons; registering and accessing PAN’s e-services, you are entering into a binding agreement.
- PAN’s User Agreement will be available once you attempt to sign up, join the online portal. The Agreement covers all aspects of the portal, which requires you to login. If you do not agree to this agreement, do NOT click “Join Now” (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our services.
- Registered users of our services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”.
- Members will use their accounts solely for their own purposes and will not share login information with a third party entity/individual.
- As between you and others, your account belongs to you. You agree to: (1) try to choose a strong and secure password; (2) keep your password secure and confidential; (3) not transfer any part of your account and (4) follow the law. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
- Members will honor payment obligations and understand that payment information will be stored onto PAN’s secure payment site. Financial information of members will never be used without member’s knowledge and authorization. Where applicable, members maybe responsible for taxes and fees.
- All members receive an initial 2 months free trial with options on how to extend service once the trial is over.
Messages and Sharing
- When you share information, others can see, copy and use that information either to enhance their knowledge or as reference material. By registering with PAN – you understand that this may occur and are granting consent as long as you are a member.
- Members understand that this portal is meant for professional use and any one found to be misusing and/or sharing inappropriate information which may include sexually explicit content, graphic, violent or offensive sharing will result in the immediate termination of said members account – without a refund – and if need be prosecution to the fullest extend of the law.
Members Rights and Limitations
- Members are the owners all of the content, feedback, and personal information provided to PAN and PAN affiliated services including the PAN Expert Network portal; however by registering for PAN services, members henceforth grants PAN non-exclusive license to said parameters.
- PAN – in no way – will influence members about individual choices and/or decisions about content members elect to share and access to who can view said information or content.
3. Members agree to only provide/share information and content that they have the legal right to disseminate and that all information presented is accurate and truthful.
- PAN may elect to discontinue services without prior communication to members. Within reason – PAN will make every effort to ensure that members are well informed about changes to services and/or policy should they arise.
- PAN makes no promises to broadcast member postings and/or shared information to the Network at large.